Empower your students to know nuclear!
- Date: Saturday, June 10, 2017
Location: Hyatt Regency San Francisco, 5 Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA 94111
Time: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
By April 30: $95.00
May 1 – May 27: $149.00
SPACE IS LIMITED: Advance registration is required
- Strengthen your knowledge with a full day of interactive, hands-on nuclear science content
- Get a FREE CD-V Geiger Muller counter for your classroom.
- Complementary cloud chamber kit, classroom-safe radiation sources, and other materials for you from Southern Nuclear
- Eligible for .7 CEUs
- Receive the American Nuclear Society Teacher Resource Guide: Detecting Radiation in Our Radioactive World including NGSS-aligned lesson plans
- Network with your peers from across California
- Continental breakfast and lunch included
- Dr. Mary Lou Dunzik-Gougar, Asst. Prof. Nuclear Engineering, Idaho State University and Research Scientist, Idaho National Laboratory
- Ms. Candace C. Davison, SRO, Research/Ed Specialist, Penn State University